Saturday, April 01, 2017

100,000

So sometime in the wee hours of the morning I surpassed 100,000 recorded views (since May 2010, I gather):


A milestone sorts, I suppose - although to be clear, I do not get paid or otherwise rewarded for the views.

Interestingly, my next biggest group of hits after the US is from Russia.  Perhaps I am an underground hit?


What was truly interesting was the distribution of browsers.  Firefox was number one.  I really have no idea why that is (I am an Opera man myself at this point):


None of this matters in the long run - for the most part, none of us are doing this for money.  Still, a milestone of sort  - and milestones should be recognized, if nothing else.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your milestone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am not really sure what it represents, except that in something small fashion - even accidentally on the part of spammers - I have had the opportunity to touch someone's life. That, I would submit, is not a small thing.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! And may you have many more milestones in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome (and necessary, for good conversation). If you could take the time to be kind and not practice profanity, it would be appreciated. Thanks for posting!